Mary Jane (Beige, Leather) Women's
"Absolutely LOVE the shoes and they have already made a huge difference in my playing! My organ instructor recommended your website." - Phyllis H., Kansas
"Thank you for your wonderful shoes and great customer service! I've worn OrganMaster shoes for 15 years and highly recommend them to all my students and fellow organists; I think a good organ shoe is an integral part of successful pedal technique. I own them in two different colors and just barely retired my first taupe pair after 15 years of remarkable service! Thanks, OrganMaster!" - Busy Organist, Orem, UT
We tweaked the color of our beige shoes to be lighter and prettier! They are so lovely!
Our women’s Mary Jane is perfectly developed for toe/heel technique. Whether you are just beginning to play the organ or very accomplished, you will immediately appreciate the benefits of this shoe. We often hear from our customers that wearing the proper footwear for pedaling improved their technique immediately.
So many organists continue to play the pedals without the proper footwear thinking it really doesn't matter, yet every day we get emails from our customers telling us how they wished they bought our shoes sooner. There is constant discussion on the internet forums about what shoes to wear at the organ. Often organists describe our shoes!
US Womens Sizes
- Whole & Half Sizes from 5 – 12
- Available in Medium(B) Width
Suede Leather Soles
- Allow you to FEEL your way across the pedal board
- Our soles provide both slide and traction and play SILENTLY on the pedals
Construction of the Upper
- Soft breathable genuine leather uppers conform to the shape of your foot over time
- Steel shank gives the support needed for the operating the swell pedals, especially when making incremental changes in volume
- Lightweight uppers enhance your development of kinesthetic sensation when locating notes and gaps by touch
- Trim fit means less bulk on your foot
- Concealed stretch band under buckle for secure fit
- Breathable insole
Pedal Board Heels
- Heel height of 1-1/4 inches (3cms) is fundamental for proper support as well as the legato playing of thirds and acquiring good technique
- Full heel(not tapered) for solid contact with the pedal
- Proper heel height also protects organists from pulling muscles when heeling down