Diana (Gold) Women's
"Absolutely LOVE the shoes and they have already made a huge difference in my playing! My organ instructor recommended your website." - Phyllis H., Kansas
The Diana is perfectly developed for toe/heel technique. Whether you are just beginning to play the organ or very accomplished, you will immediately appreciate the benefits of this shoe. We often hear from our customers that wearing the proper footwear for pedaling improved their technique immediately.
So many organists continue to play the pedals without the proper footwear thinking it really doesn't matter, yet every day we get emails from our customers telling us how they wished they bought our shoes sooner. There is constant discussion on the internet forums about what shoes to wear at the organ. Often organists describe our shoes!
US Womens Sizes
- Whole & Half Sizes from 5 – 11
- Width: Medium(B)
- (Limited supply of narrow and wide sizes)
Suede Leather Soles
- Allow you to FEEL your way across the pedal board
- Our soles provide both slide and traction and play SILENTLY on the pedals
Construction of the Upper
- Lightweight synthetic uppers enhance your development of kinesthetic sensation when locating notes and gaps by touch
- Steel shank gives the support needed for the operating the swell pedals, especially when making incremental changes in volume
- Trim fit means less bulk on your foot
- Concealed stretch band under buckle for secure fit
- Breathable cushioned insole
Pedal Board Heels
- Heel height of 1-1/4 inches (3cms) is fundamental for proper support as well as the legato playing of thirds and acquiring good technique
- Full heel(not tapered) for solid contact with the pedals
- Proper heel height also protects organists from pulling muscles when heeling down
If we don't have your size in stock check our restock schedule.