IMPERFECT - Oxford Lace-up (Black, Leather) Men's
IMPERFECT SHOES are sold 'as is' and are NON-RETURNABLE for any reason. None of the shoes listed here are pre-worn. The shoes may have small scuff marks on the uppers and/or outsole or creases from being tried on. However, they are still very presentable.
"I never got a pair of organ shoes so perfect in every aspect: lightweight, thin suede sole, thick narrow heel and a nice classical design! They were not even expensive!! I am now busy enjoying pedal playing more than ever!" - Pierre G., Montreal, Canada
Our men’s Oxford is perfectly developed for toe/heel technique. Whether you are just beginning to play the organ or very accomplished, you will immediately appreciate the benefits of this shoe. We often hear from our customers that wearing the proper footwear for pedaling improved their technique immediately.
We carry a large size range so we can fit almost everyone! Large men's dress shoes up to size 16 and in three widths.
For women buying the Oxford, please convert your women's size by going down 1 full size and 1 width. Ex: women's 8.5 wide equals men's 7.5 medium. We cannot guarantee fit, but gladly process exchanges and returns. Please see our return policy. If you are not sure about your size, give us a call. We can help you.
US Men's Sizes
- Whole & Half Sizes from 6 – 13.5. We also carry whole sizes 14, 15, and 16.
- 3 Widths: Narrow(B), Medium(CD), and Wide(EE)
Suede Leather Soles
- Allow you to FEEL your way across the pedal board
- Our soles provide both slide and traction and play SILENTLY on the pedals
Construction of the Upper
- Trim fit means less bulk on your foot
- Steel shank gives the support needed for the operating the swell pedals, especially when making incremental changes in volume
- Lightweight uppers enhance your development of kinesthetic sensation when locating notes and gaps by touch
- Soft breathable genuine leather uppers conform to the shape of your foot over time
- Breathable Tricot insole
Pedal Board Heels
- Heel height of 1-1/4 inches (3cms) is fundamental for proper support as well as the legato playing of thirds and acquiring good technique
- Proper heel height also protects organists from pulling muscles when heeling down